Wednesday, 3 September 2008

wheee~!

happy things come together?

Paul Coelho's The Alchemist's "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

I realised this is somewhat similiar to the film, The Secret, which believes that as long as u want something, believe and visualise that you will get it, u will get it eventually.

:D:D

I wanted to make braces, and i found a dental shop with an eye candy! inside.
I wanted to go for maf, my snco just changed my weekend shift into a weekday 1 without any hesitations.
I wanted to watch movie with someone i know, i found someone and will be watching with ALOT of people at the same time too.

hmm..

I WANT $5000 TO DROP FROM THE SKY INTO MY POCKET!!!!

(k thats so not going to happen.)

anw booklist:
The Secret
The Last Lecture

Book waiting to be read:
God is not great. (this is chimology...anyone can feel free to borrow it from me. :D)

countdown to happy day: 3

No comments: