since there's the Great Singapore Sales now,
there shall be a quiz on my clothes ba.
again, whoever gets 4 or more correct answers receive a prize.
1) What is my favourite brand of sports shoes?
NIKE (i just love the ticks. they make me feel correct)
ADIDAS (i adore Adi dasla and his 3 stripes. Thats the reason why i become a sergeant too. 3 stripes)
PUMA (i love the animal logo, it reminds me of Jaguar, a car brand that i liked since young.)
NEW BALANCE (i love the word balance as it reminds me one of my better traits, having a good balance)
2) How many pairs of shorts for outings do I have?
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
3) What fragnance do I wear?
MONTBLANC STARWALKER (bought this cos it reminds me of anakin skywalker)
HUGO BOSS SOUL (makes me smell like im the boss)
RALPH LAUREN POLO DOUBLE BLACK (kopi-o, extra o pls)
GIORGIO ARMANI ATTITUDE EXTREME (attitude determines altitude)
4) How many pairs of shoes (flipflops not counted) do I have?
ONE
THREE
FIVE
SEVEN
5) How many credit/debit cards do I have?
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
hav fun guessing and hope you win the prize. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment