
Updates from my side! I think the picture above is the best representation of what is happening right now haha. Elections 2015!
My GRC MP Ms Low Yen Ling came to my flat to visit this morning (and asked for votes of course). I found her a very nice friendly lady and things in Bukit Gombak seem to be improving. My dad is however a critic of PAP.
To quickly update, I am currently down with chicken pox and hence am free to update here on my life! Haha time has passed and I had graduated last year! I must thank my parents, lovely friends and the Nanyang Scholarship that supported me through uni.Thank you thank you.
Currently I am running We Sell Hope, We Sell Toy(carousell and shopee) and giving private tuitions. I did not really expect that but it did give me the kind of freedom to work and spend my time as I wanted.
The chicken pox has really humbled me, forcing me to stop taking my health for granted and chionging all the nights for work. It had also made me realised that Family is really what I am fighting for as during down times, my family members are the ones that supported me. Btw having chicken pox as an adult is really no fun, do get vaccinated if you haven had yours.
Was looking at all the past photos and realised that my family members had really aged, especially my grandma. I need to quickly bring her to Taiwan man, december 2016 will be the time, period.
This is a photo in 2006! Back when Xavier tian was still 9 years old! So cute! haha my grandma was still quite plump and fit.

No comments:
Post a Comment